'hello' - Movie Review
Release Date :22 Dec 2017
Genres :Love story
Music :Anup Rubens
Writer :Vikram Kumar, Mukund Pandey
Director :Vikram K Kumar
Producer :Nagarjuna Akkineni
Say hello to this festive weekend with Akhil's 'HELLO'. HELLO, a cute love story, is all about the game of destiny . Childhood friends Akhil (Seenu) and Kalyani Priyadarshan (Junnu) get separated for some reasons. Later, what situations Seenu faces to meet the love of his life is HELLO.
This story is about two friends (Seenu and Junnu) who meet during their childhood and get separated for some reasons. After few years, Seenu grows up to be a young man, Avinash, looking for his soulmate. In this search Avinash happens to meet Priya and does not know that Priya is none other than Junnu. Avinash gets a lead on finding Junnu and faces some hurdles in the process. What are the hurdles that Avinash comes across? How does he overcome them to find the love of his life forms the rest of the story.
- Producer Nagarjuna has left no stone unturned in ensuring to showcase Akhil's potential and Akhil's hardwork pays off. He has amazing screen presence and has improved his acting skills.
- The stunts Akhil did needs a special mention.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan grabbed a performance oriented role and has done well.
- Director Vikram merged action with a love story in a wonderful manner.
- Jagapathi Babu and Ramya Krishnan as Akhils's parents did a great job.
- Music is a major plus.
Needless to say, with Nagarjuna as producer, this movie has high production values
- Slow pace in the second half
- Lack of chemistry between the leads makes the story less convincing.
- Routine Screenplay
- Lacks entertainment
- All the technicians did an amazing job.
- This movie has high production values.
- Director Vikram has done a good job on blending action sequences in love story.
- Anup Rubens gave some good tunes and the background score blends in well with the story.
- Bob Brown has choreographed action sequences well.
- Art direction has given the required grandeur to the film.
A feel good love story with fresh talent. Go for it!