' Bhaagamathie'- Movie Review
Release Date :26 Jan 2018
Music :S. Thaman
Writer :G. Ashok
Director :G. Ashok
Producer :V. Vamsi Krishna Reddy, Pramod, K. E. Gnanavel Raja
It's the story of an IAS officer Anushka Shetty (Chanchala), who works under a Minister. She becomes the prey while the Minister is targeted. She is taken to a secret location which happens to be Bhaagamathie's bungalow. What are the experiences and situations Anushka faces in the bungalow? How the events are interrelated forms the rest of the story.
Chanchala an IAS officer works under a Minister Eshwar Prasad. At one point of time, the MInister acts against Government for a reason. Anushka in this whole scene becomes the victim. She is taken into custody and kept in a remote location which is Bhaagamathie's bungalow. Anushka starts behaving strangely from then on. Then Bhaagamathie comes into the picture. What is Bhagamathie's motive? Why did she choose Chanchala? How the political story unfolds?
Book your tickets to 'Bhaagamathie' to understand the mystery.
- Anushka undoubtedly fits like a glove when it comes to these kinds of roles and her performance is beyond words.
- The twists in the movie are interesting and excite the audience.
- All the supporting characters did their jobs pretty well.
- Interval bang is extraordinary.
- Thaman's BGM.
- Second half of the story is predictable.
- Too much of time is vested to reveal the twists.
- Thaman's BGM is top notch.
- Amazing art work.
- Director's workmanship in the first half and the climax deserves an applause.
- Rich production values.
Anushka is the heart and soul on the movie. Different shades of Chanchala and Bhaagamathie were handled brilliantly by Anushka. The movie definitely engages us though it become predictable in the second half. It's definitely worth a watch for Anushka's performance, interval bang and the climax. Go for it this Republic weekend.